22.4.09

whew!



"johnny" top with breast cutouts.. initial sketch, and the finished product:shooting from the hip on my holga 120, double exposure on 35mm slide xpro'd

and some old 35mm stuff from highschoolsome trousers i made...



Went to my portfolio review session today. That's the last of the lot that I haven't posted yet. Real posts coming soon, I promise. Still in Vancouver... now i get to wait by the phone. I am no academic superstar, but hopefully I'm proficient enough at making things for them to consider me.

3 comments:

Eli said...

wow, that is awesome!

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Love the pants.
xx.

Lucy Volcano said...

thank you!

wore the pants out exploring the city today. some guy screamed at me "lucy liu, the other angels are looking for you!" beyond that, i got a lot of nice compliments <3